> You might want to take a look at the code yourself,  I don't have the answers
> off the top of my head.  But one suggestion:  How about enhancing the
> interface by allowing the JSBSim-side to FGFS-side property mappings to be
> defined in the JSBSim configuration file?

If we are talking about the same thing, I think this has a lot of appeal, and I've been
thinking about something like this for about a week or two. I'll post some thoughts on
it
when I git some time. I'm about ready to make a major commit into CVS that will change
all
aircraft models and bump up the config file version number a notch.

Jon