Those warnings are given out because some of the objects are still lacking
texture coordinates.

I have managed to do some of the textures, but I am running into a few
problems.
First, take a look at this:
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/fgfs-screen-023.jpg
All the textures look awfully bright.  Take the tires for example, they are
supposed to be pitch black, but they appear as grey.  How do I fix them?

Second, the transparency only seem to show up at certain angles.
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/fgfs-screen-024.jpg
http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs233144/fgfs-screen-025.jpg
I find this odd.  Should this be happening?

Finally, I want to ask aside from specular maps, what else does FlightGear
support?  Does FlightGear support illumination?

Thanks in advance,
Ampere