David Megginson said:

> Does anyone have code that depends on having bindings for the keyboard,
> mouse, and joystick(s) visibile in the main property tree?  I'm planning a
> cleanup of the input subsystem, and part of that will be reading XML
> configuration files directly like we do for models and other parts of
> FlightGear.  That will also make it possible to reload new bindings at
> runtime without stopping and restarting FlightGear.

It seems that doing aircraft specific bindings relies on the current method.
I think we should be thinking about the possibility of providing binding
dialogs, including the ability to change individual bindings on the fly and
also save those changes so that they are in place during subsequent executions.

Best,

Jim