I have found another thing that is quite interesting.  May be this have
something to do with the fact that the opacity of my objects is 98%, but
FlightGear seem to have trouble displaying multiple partially transparent
objects that are overlapping one another.

For example, if I have a plane with a transparent circle in the middile, and
behind it is another plane with a transparent circle in the middle, you won't
be able to see the second plane at all through the transparent portion in the
first plane.

Regards,
Ampere