Ampere K. Hardraade wrote:

Couple of questions:

- Is this ATC Simulator that you speak of similar to us (being an open source project, etc.)?

ATC Simulators is a flight simulator company. The origins of the company go back more than 30 years as I understand it.

- How did they get your attention at first? May be we can use their methods to help FlightGear gain some publicity.

They found me.

- Where do their money come from? If it is from donations, then how were they able to promote people to donate?

Their income comes from selling FAA certified FTD's (Flight Training Devices.)

Regards,

Unique text: 2f585eeea02e2c79d7b1d8c4963bae2d