Erik Hofman wrote:
Somebody who types faster than he reads wrote:
Thanks, that's really nice :-)

In case you didn't notice it, I really wasn't referring to you.

Well, thanks for the explanation - but I guess I understood you correctly :-)

The only problem I have with you, is that you say too much (long posts) :-)

Ya, I see - and somehow even gotta agree ... having meanwhile tried to summarize the Nasal extensions that I would *minimally* need, shows quite well that I really should stop sending these lengthy mails out :-)

But hey Erik, you know what ?
I'm gonna send you my mails as a tarball attachment ! :-))

--------- Boris