Frederic Bouvier said:

> Is there a way to avoid the initial lock for scenery loading ?
> I understand this is a must have for users, but it slows
> down development speed dramatically when you have to test the
> apparence of a new building or landmark.
>
> Another point: FPS counter is off by default now. It was on
> before. Is it intended ?
>
> -Fred

Hi Fred,

Just look in main.cxx where it sets:

        fgSetBool("sim/sceneryloaded",false);

This line could probably just be removed (afik it'll default to false),  then
if you set it true in your .fgfsrc file it won't pause the FDM.  Otherwise you
could use second configuration property and use an if/else to set the above
flag true or false at initialization.

An even better solution for development might be a variation of "reset" that
dumps and reloads the scenery.  Especially if it left your view position the same.

Best,

Jim