Norman Vine wrote:
Boris Koenig writes:

I mentioned
primarily "bzflag" - cause it is based on SimGear

Hmm ...... very interesting .....

as bzflag predates SimGear ...

lol, don't tell me now that I was wrong ?

could you please tell us your source of this information
as I didn't see any mention of SimGear in a quick perusal of the bzflag source code

I didn't check the source code, it's just that I installed (compiled) bzflag some time ago and was quite sure that SimGear was one of the requirements for bzflag to run, don't know if I am confusing things now, will have to check their webpage for that.

Sorry in advance if I should indeed be wrong, though.
(sometimes memory does not serve correctly ...)

-------
Boris