Matevz Jekovec wrote:

Why not simply name it 0.9.5.1 (latest kernel is 2.6.8.1 as well as they found a tiny bug in 2.6.8 version). Letters behind a version could mess with things like a for Alpha, b for Beta, RC for Release Candidate and so on. I think 0.9.5.1 is the only logical explenation to what happened to us and why are we releasing a new version.

To be honest, I don't really mind what it's called like. This might be a good idea after all, as long as there will be an update to the latest release version.

There were enough changes (both fixes and updates) to justify one (IMHO).

Erik

--
http://www.rekkof.nl/