On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 19:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
martin pardee wrote:

> folks:
>
> i just joined your mailing list. and i've probably jumped into the
> wrong one.
>
> (and i'm about to start rambling, so if you're impatient,  delete this
> now...)
>
> i am looking for some pointers on hardware interface.

I'm working on a hardware interface for flightgear.
While the software part (interfaceing to flightgear) isn't very far yet,
the actual hardware controller is near 'release'. I've been working
on it for some time now. Soon I'll get to the point when I have to
actually work in the interfacing to flightgear.

Here's my cockpit building website with infos about the hardware
I'm working on:
http://cockpit.varxec.net/electronics/PHCC.html
http://cockpit.varxec.net/

If you are interested in discussions about hardware interfacing to
simulators, esp. for flightgear, consider joining the sim-hardware
mailinglist: http://lists.varxec.net/

Regards,
Manuel