Hi !

Two things:

1)      I would like to be able to display a simple text string at
        runtime in the upper left corner of the screen using
        Nasal (in order to display simple in-flight information).

        I could imagine that something like this already exists, i.e.
        for displaying ATIS or traffic information during flight, is
        there a specific node within the property tree available to
        set such a "message" item dynamically so that's then displayed
        automatically ?

        That way one could easily use Nasal to display runtime info,
        one could also use such a feature to indicate things like that
        the game's been paused (which is currently not being displayed)
        And I hardly dare to ask: if such an item doesn't yet exist,
        would anybody mind such an addition ?

2) And: Is it possible to load a Nasal file while the game is running and execute it then ? I don't think there's any documented way to do it-a corresponding menu item certainly doesn't yet exist ;-) - at least I haven't seen anything like that, basically I would like certain scripts to be available/executed on demand, and not automatically be loaded/executed each time at startup (Nasal subfolder), that way it would be also easier to have multiple configurations running.

Thanks