Speaking of the Base Package, I see that the Aircraft directory alone used up
123.9MB.  Perhaps it will be a good idea to only include the C172, and allow
the user to download the other aircrafts seperately?

This may encourage new users to try out FlightGear without having to deal with
a 78MB download.

Ampere