Hello all,

I'm having a couple of problems here with both sub-models and the
joystick.

The problem with the sub-models is that the speed and buoyancy
properties don't seem to be working properly for me and after
spending a lot of time talking with Vivian about it trying to
figure it out we've both been left scratching our heads, so
could another Linux user confirm that the ballistic sub-model
stuff works ok with YASim models on Linux?  The spitfireIIa
tracer can be used for testing as that doesn't work on my
system.

The problem with my joystick seems to be related to the recent
plib updates and it isn't being identified properly within FG.
jstest & jscal identify it ok but neither FG or js_demo see it
properly.  This was something that a few people wrote about
recently but I'd like to confirm that other people are still
having the same problem on Linux with the latest cvs versions of
plib, SimGear and FlightGear.

TIA

LeeE