Curtis L. Olson wrote:
I just committed a set of changes to move the hi res screen capture feature back towards a useable state. The hires screenshot snapper now uses the same render code as the normal res screen shot snapper which uses the same render code as the main program. That should reduce code maintenance work and code rot in the future.

And I've modified the SimGear code to define the jpgRenderFrame code itself (initialized to NULL) and made FlightGear initialize it to FGRenderer::update while FGRenderer is active.

Erik