> Don't forget apparent wind speed and direction discontinuites
> between on deck and in air !

Actually I *do* plan on forgetting that, for now ;) That's the kind of thing
that can be added in later phases.  Here's what I think would be a good
project schedule:

1)  Derive a new AICarrier class (me, just did it)
2)  Refine the carrier visually  (Vivian, doing it now)
3)  Make the decks solid.
4)  Improve FDM gear reactions to accomodate moving "ground"
5)  Improve FDM to include external forces (catapult, wire)
6)  Improve carrier to include "meatball"
7)  Add pitching and rolling deck capability
8)  Add wind and turbulence effects
9)  ?

Dave