-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Innis
Cunningham
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2004 2:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Flightgear-devel] Model animations

Hi Vance
If you could just clear something up for me.The last time the t6 was in FG
it was
using an mdl (MSFS) to run.Is the model you are running using an .ac model
file.If
not the animations won't work.
Anyway if you want to see the XML code to spin the fan on the 737 just have
look at the boeing733.XML file.

Cheers
Innis

Vance Souders writes