Roy Vegard Ovesen wrote:
On Thursday 18 November 2004 01:33, Boris Koenig wrote:

sure, right - but putting nasal scripts into "module" tags like in other
PropertyList encoded XML files isn't yet supported natively.

Also, I don't think Vance wanted to link the Nasal script to a
particular action ?

I don't want to lecture Vance about how he should go about doing the InHG to mBar conversion, but I think that his Nasal script should _only_ be executed when the altimeter setting is changed.

IMHO it would be simpler to use the scale tag.

Sounds indeed very reasonable and less complicated if the conversion is the only thing he needs to be done.

-------
Boris