-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Melchior FRANZ
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 12:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Flightgear-devel] Re: Nasal

* Vance Souders -- Friday 19 November 2004 17:33:
> I only want the script to run when the T6 Texan II is loaded.  From
> what I've looked at, it seems the best place for the script is under the
> nasal directory?

This directory is only for scripts that are generally useful. Not for
aircraft specific stuff. Look how the bo105 or the spitfire do it. In the
*-set.xml file, there's a definition like this, which loads the nasal
script:

<PropertyList>
    <nasal>
        <bo105>
            <file>Aircraft/bo105/Models/bo105.nas</file>
        </bo105>
    </nasal>
</PropertyList>