On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 12:22:35 +0100
Roy Vegard Ovesen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sunday 12 December 2004 09:05, Chris Metzler wrote:
>>
>> the pa28-161,
>
> I tried the pa28-161 and it seemed to work fine.

Really?  I just checked it again, and both NAV1 and NAV2 are dead for
me.  I'm running CVS, current as of last night.

>> and the
>> beech99.
[ snip ]
>> Lots of things don't work about the latter, including various
>> gauges, so the problem may be something other than this transition.
>
> Hmmm... I just tried it, and all gauges seemed to work fine (alt, vs,
> turn, airspeed, ai)

The gauge that was messed up for me in particular was the artificial
horizon; it was starting out tumbled, and wasn't resetting after a
few seconds.  But I just tried it again, and it came up OK.  So I
dunno.

Thanks.

-c

P.S.  The patch for C310/beech99 worked just fine.

                (remove "snip-me." to email)