Chris Metzler wrote:
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 11:02:32 +0100
Erik Hofman wrote:

No wait, this is the only option where the order is important. This does

work:

fgfs --min-status=production --show-aircraft

Right, but doesn't this presume that they already have the aircraft
installed?  I just checked -- the min-status flag appears to act as
a filter on the list of aircraft that you already have installed.
So if you're looking at installing an aircraft from Curt's web page,
you won't get that info until after you've installed it . . .hence
the suggestion to include that info, at least in terse form, on the
page.

Ah, ok. I must have missed that. But since the information should be there already it can be added to the download page (It's in the -set.xml configuration file, just like the description).

Erik