On Wednesday 12 January 2005 16:19, Roberto Inzerillo wrote:
> Hi all, I made a little 3D model (representing a Villa in my city) with
> GMax but I can't export it to 3ds file format (basic GMax packet does not
> include that function).
> Does anybody have the 3ds export plugin, can you please convert it for me
> so that I import the model with proper lat/long/alt into the F.G. scenery
> set?
>
>  Thx,
>     Roberto

I don't know about a 3ds export plugin for GMax, but what you could use now
is a MD3 export plugin for GMax:
http://mojo.gmaxsupport.com/Sections/Plugins.html

After you have your 3d model in MD3 format you can import it in Blender
www.blender.org

with the MD3 import Script for Blender:
http://www.icculus.org/~phaethon/q3/md3import/md3import.html

In Blender you can then export it to the AC3D *.ac  file format and use
it for FlightGear.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,
 Oliver C.