Frederic Bouvier wrote:

> Comments welcome

Great ideas, just one little concern: What measures are applied to
identify which airports should show up in the selection list ? Consider
a user has installed most of the world scenery, is FGrun then going to
parse the whole scenery to see which airports are present ? I don't
think so, because it will take too much time.
To my impression FGrun looks at the base scenery directories and
decides which airports lie in the present scenery areas (according to
the airport database). Now what about those airports that are present
in the airport database but not part of the senery - as all those
helipads that, as you told, are now excluded from the scenery ?
When I tried the 0.9.8 Win32 package I chose Alcatraz from the list in
FGrun and noticed, that the field is actually not present in the
scenery - this could be fixed,

Martin.