> From: "Curtis L. Olson"
>
> Note that the speed you give to YAsim is "true" speed, not indicated
> airspeed.  This can make a big difference up at altitude.  Also, you
> have to pay close attention to the weight YAsim solves at versus the
> weight you test fly at.

Hi Curt,

Yes, I know. The test flight was at low altitude so I didn't even have to
convert.  Actually low altitude can also be a factor.  I've been messing with
the YASim model quite a bit over the last year or two.  Like I said I'll do
some more tests before bringing it up any problems.  My guess is it'll probably
work out.

Right now I'm running greps on a hard disk device... which...ahem, some folks
might know what that means I did earlier tonight :-)

Thanks,

Jim