On Tue, 10 May 2005 14:35:47 +0100, Jon wrote in message
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Ben Morrison wrote:
>
> > Sorry, I am not being very clear.  When I asked for a good example
> > to start with, I meant which aircraft is the most complete.  For
> > example, which has sounds, panels, landing gear and flap animations,
> > etc.  For the 3d model I think I will try to convert a model made
> > for Microsoft's Flight Simulator.
>
> If it's a model you want to redistribute then you'll need to be
> careful  about the licensing (obviously if it's a model you yourself
> made for  MSFS then this isn't a problem).

..to clarify, if you want it distributed as a FlightGear aircraft,
you will either have to set up your own organization to do this,
or, license your AC130-H under the GPL, so it can become
a FlightGear aircraft.
As the copyright holding author, you can actually do both.  ;o)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: