On Donnerstag 26 Mai 2005 16:31, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
> And, yes. This solves the ugly hang. But I do still not get a correct
> elevation!
Yes,

what that does is to accept points to be inside the triangle in question which
are slightly outside that triangle. By slightly I mean up to at most that eps
in meters at the very beginning of that patch. The problem with that approach
is that this meaning of 'being eps meter outside the triangle' is not usual
geometric distance. Depending on the shape of the triangle this tolerance
could be far smaller than that number given with eps.

But in this case 0.1mm seem to be sufficient.
And rolling on a surface which is at most 0.1mm away is not that bad
anyway ...

I hoped that the wrong transform coverd all problems, at least it covered the
ones I have tried. But at first I searched in the area of this patch, so, I
kept that one ont of the tree until somebody complains that it is still not
sufficient.
:)

Feel free to apply.

  Greetings

    Mathias

--
Mathias Fröhlich, email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]