Hi Andy,

Thanks for looking into this. I had started working on a patch, but didn't
have a chance to finish it. (See "AI weirdness thread earlier this month). I
do have a limited number parking and rwyuse files, so I'll test it tonight.

As for the parking/runway files: I've started adding some ground network node
editing support to Taxidraw, so once that works, people should be able to
start decorating their favorite airport Real Soon Now (TM).

Cheers,
Durk