I've automatically (pkg-get) installed FlightGear on my Solaris 10 : all is here (plib, simgear, fgfs and base), a good scenery ; the simulator starts normally, with a perfect sound, but... very too slow.

On Fedora or Redhat, i never got this problem after i puted "AGPMode = 4" in my XF86.conf.

On Solaris, Mesa-6.2.1 is automatically downloaded and installed with and before the FlightGear modules (and can also fine work by me for another graphical application) : the problem dont't seem to reside in the OpenGL configuration.

On Fedora, the simulator was also good working with or without the AGPMode assignment (only needed and very useful on Redhat 9).

On Solaris 10, there is not a native xorg.conf... Of course it's allways possible to create it, but is really the solution here ?

An experimented FlightGear-Solaris-man is needed, but all suggestions are of course welcome !

Thank's for advance,

Sergio