On June 15, 2005 04:05 am, Erik Hofman wrote:
> There where a few reports that one would need at least 24/32 bit colors
> to get it working (although it used to work with 16 bits in previous
> versions).
It used to work with 16 bits.  After I upgraded from the latest CVS version,
the 3D clouds don't work in 16 bits anymore.  When I switched to 24/32 bits,
I get this error messages:

X Error of failed request:  GLXUnsupportedPrivateRequest
  Major opcode of failed request:  143 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  16 (X_GLXVendorPrivate)
  Serial number of failed request:  41

=(
Ampere