"Jon Berndt" wrote:

> Aha! Well, yes, I understand, now, but for newbies from the U.S. it
> will be wrong. I'll modify the PDF and send it to Curt (or whoever
> maintains that doc). It needs to be clear.

Aha ? In fact the notation in the cheat sheet _is_ correct and clear,
why the hell do you want to break it ? It's just a matter of point of
view an I assume there are _many_ FlightGear users out there that have
a comma as a decimal separator - it's just that they probably don't
live in the US.

There are enough keybindings in FG that, so say it politely, need
special explanation for most people that don't live in the US. Why do
want to add more of them ?

Martin.