On Saturday 23 July 2005 15:58, Lee Elliott wrote:
> I could probably do an external model, including the cabin space,
> in a couple of weeks.  I still haven't got around to doing any
> panels yet but was planning to do one for the MiG-15 I've just
> started so I guess I'd have a go at one for an sr20.  Would
> anyone else be able to collaborate on the panel?  (external
> model and panel gpl'd for FG)

I did make an STEC System Twenty some time ago, but somehow it got deleted
when I moved to Linux :-( Well, now I'm rebuilding it and incidently The POH
said that the SR20 comes with a System Twenty autopilot. I can also do the
Garmin audio panel, and at least take a look at the Garmin GPS unit that also
control the radios.

--
Roy Vegard Ovesen