> From: Josh Babcock
>
> Jim Wilson wrote:
> > Hi Josh,
> >
> > These entries in your example...
> >
> > <property>instrumentation/nav[0]/gs-needle-deflection</property>
> > <factor>1</factor>
> >
> > ...assume that your gs-needle-deflection property is in degrees.  Maybe
> > that property needs to be renamed with a -deg
> suffix.
>
> Well, that doesn't seem to exist, though it was a good thought.

Yes, that it true, it isn't there.  I didn't think it was.  What I meant is the
property should be named differently than it currently is, if it represents the
deflection in degree units.  I really don't know what the units for that value
are supposed to be, but you are using them in your animation as if they are
degrees.

Best,

Jim