Andy Ross wrote:

Basically, it seems to me like these guys are fine, with a few
nit-picky exceptions like the joystick configuration.  I don't think

Yes, but why the joystick configuration and not the sound configuration (which was created by me for the c172) for instance.

we need to raise a stink, except to get their derived stuff released as a
separate tarball somewhere.

I would really like to see it available. But they claim copyright over work done by someone else (and also restrict it afterwards). To me they just have to say which files where modified and that those files still fall under the terms of the GPL.

Erik