Martin Spott writes:

> Orly is a well-known airfield which means the location is vermy much
> expected to be correct in the airport database. If the airport layout
> is incorrect, then the best bet is to correct this with TaxiDraw and
> send the result to David Luff.

Can I jump-in here and say to everyone that updated airports should be sent to
Robin Peel now.  Simply export your project in X-Plane format from the 'File'
menu, and sent to to Robin:

www.x-plane.org/home/robinp/Contact.htm

I believe he can cope with TaxiDraw project format as well, and changed runways
are no problem as long as you tell him.  Now that he is reliably accepting our
data again there is no need to store data ourselves - it's simply slowing my
coding down.  I guess it might become necessary again in the future if/when we
extend the data format beyond what X-Plane offers, but we can cross that bridge
when we come to it.

Cheers - Dave