Hi All,

I have made an .ac file of a small portion of the
model that I am building. OS is Win Xp Pro.

Following is QSMX.xml in \Models:

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<PropertyList>
  <path>QSMX.ac</path>
</PropertyList>

************

Following is my original QSMX-set.xml in
\Aircraft\QSMX:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<PropertyList>
  <sim>
     <description>Quicksilver MX</description>
     <model>
       <path>Aircraft/QSMX/Models/QSMX.xml</path>
     </model>
   </sim>
</PropertyList>

***************

When starting FlightGear, a "FlightGear Aborting"
message appears, and FlightGear closes.

When I added the line:
<flight-model>ufo</flight-model>, as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>

<PropertyList>
  <sim>
     <description>Quicksilver MX</description>
     <flight-model>ufo</flight-model>
     <model>
       <path>Aircraft/QSMX/Models/QSMX.xml</path>
     </model>
   </sim>
</PropertyList>

***********

Now FlightGear starts, with my model having the flight
characteristics of the ufo. However, the DOS panel
shows the following:

Incorrect path in configuration file.
Error: base = 0,1180.65 course = 0.830873 dist =
1.27905e +007
amd more similar lines.

Two questions:
Why does FG abort without the <flight-model> line, and
how can I find out which configuration file has the
incorrect path.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Don Oliver