bass pumped wrote:
Hi,

Reading this gave me an idea...  I have a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
joystick in which the rudder axis and the other buttons never used to
work.  I looked at the xml file for it and fount that it was names as
Logitech Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.  I removed one of the Logitechs and
had to reconfigure some of the axises, after which the joystick worked
perfectly.

There have been reports of Joysticks identifying themselves with the name Logitech in it twice ...

Do you think you can provide a minimal set of changes to update the file in CVS?

You will have to take into account that some changes are Windows or Linux only though.

Thanks a lot for the guidance.

You';re welcome.

Erik