Hi people,

I think I have good results with asymetric frustum as I've described weeks ago.
Maybe I will need to see with Curt or anybody else if and how it could be added
to FG. So Curt, feel free to send me an email off list.

By looking at the three screens on which FG was running, I saw two visual
anomaly :
* I have nearly the same preferences.xml files on the visual hosts, but the
clouds are not always the same, I mean clouds layers look the same kind, but the
clouds are not always continuous on two screens.

* Sometimes I can see the moon, and by turning, the moon doesn't move from a
screen to another.

I haven't looked at the code yet, but I think the cloud layers depend on a
random parameter, which I may turn not random...
I think the moon is drawn depending on the hour of the day in FG. If that's
true, is there a way to set the time identical for all visual hosts so that I
will have the same moon position ?

Maybe I'm wrong. Once this mail is sent, I will look at the code, but if you
have experienced this or have ideas to point me on, I would be interested ;-)

Thanks

David