Arnt Karlsen wrote:

..IMHO, the wise thing to do is extend Robin's database format to do our
thing the way we wanna do it, and use that to win him over our way
exporting to his format, and ship him both. Robin's user's corrections
remains useful to us, even if they stick with their current format.

After thinking this through a bit I do agree. By adding a new taxiway tag (the most important right now, there are some runway issues I want to see resolved at a later stage) you could prefer the new way over the old way if both are present. Since David Luff mentioned that most X-Plane users are using taxidraw these days we have a huge advantage now ...

Erik