Hello,

Georg Vollnhals schrieb:
Hi Ralf,
thank you and all the "Lake Constance Team Members" for improving that wonderful piece of (scenery) cake for VFR flyers. I just managed due to lack of freetime to make a freeflight around LOIR (to the south and north) and could clearly see what you improved when passing the borders of the scenery in the south ("barrier"). Flying further it really looks very odd!

Hm, this actually is due to the fact that I generated all scenery tiles within the bounding box around our data. This means that we have some tiles where nothing than airports and hills and mountains covered by forest are present. I should remove the "empty" tiles so that the standard scenery can come through there.

Regards,
Ralf