On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Harald JOHNSEN wrote:

> Bohnert Paul wrote:
>
> >All,
> >
> >When the 150 was statred it was postioned with it's
> >wheels below the runway surface. Adding z-m offset and
[snip]
> You should try the lastest cvs version, commited a few days ago. The
> plane should be
> above the ground now.
[snip]

Harald,

I still have problems with a CVS update from this morning.
If, say, I appear at KSFO rwy 28R, and then use the Location
dialog to reposition to LLBG rwy 3, I get the following (--log-level=info)
lines and the model freezes:

Deleting a sample
Deleting a sample
Deleting a sample
Deleting a sample
Deleting a sample
  Crash: Attempted to fly under ground.
Playing audio after 14.8417 sec: intense ground contact

However, if I just start up there, like
fgfs --log-level=info --aircraft=c150  --airport=LLBG --runway=3

it works all right.

Vassilii