> When this is done on the FG c150, the engine stutters (FDM program fuel
> starvation on neg-G?)
>
> According to the HUD, it stutters at about +0.30G.
>
> In the real aircraft, we could make 0G manouevers that could last for a
> couple of seconds without the engine missing.

In a real gravity-fed Cessna, there are 2 aspects relevant to the engine
problems resulting from negative Gs that I was told about by the
instructors. One is the fuel flow (tanks/carb/engine intake manifold)
and the other is the oil flow that has gravity-induced return of the oil
into the sump. If that stops, it's as disastrous as oil leak --- permanent
damage can be done. (As opposed to just engine out due to momentary fuel
absense which goes away as soon as one pulls back up and the gravity is
restored). I have no clue as to quantitative charasteristics of the two
and which one happens first. (Sorry I don't have time for more research at
the moment).

As for the clearing the climb path, I was told to do some gentle S-turns
rather than pushing over the nose in order not to screw up the airspeed
and hence the time-to-climb calculations, as well as be less nauseating
for the passengers (of course, if executed in a properly coordinated
matter).

V.