On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 21:54 +0100, Joacim Persson wrote:
> On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Melchior FRANZ wrote:
>
> > Is this the development version (cvs/head)?
>
> Yes, but it has been the same for shipped versions too.
>
> How can I tell which version of fgfs I'm running? "fgfs --version" didn't
> work on the version I have installed in /usr/local/... anyway. Think it's
> the last official stable release. In that installation I've replaced the
> calls to interpolate with setprop in the js config file, when I first
> noticed the problem after buying a new js.
>
> But it's an a few hours old cvs version I'm working on now.

You have more than one version of FlightGear installed?

To find out which copy is being loaded when you type fgfs, open up a
terminal and type "which fgfs" and you should get something like
/usr/local/bin/fgfs.

Perhaps a command line parameter could be added to display the version
of the binary and the version of the fg_root data.

George