On Wed, 9 Nov 2005, Andy Ross wrote:

Which stick, and which aircraft?

Saitek Cyborg Evo (but the code is copied from Saitek to other sticks)

And it's the same for all aircrafts I've tested, including uiuc-models (so
it's probably not the FDM engine. Not that I have full understanding of how
FlightGear is designed. ;)

I've also experimented with commenting out the lines about left gear in the
joystick config file (and thus tie the button to right gear only), to see
if it had something to do with nasal per se. (as in not being able to handle
two interpolate simultaneously) But the right wheel keeps braking hard.

I don't see anything weird in the joystick configurations, at least.

Me neither.