Martin Spott wrote:

We proudly present the first export from the TerraGear landcover
database ....  or however you prefer to name it. [...]

You'll find some further information on this page ....  refinement in
process:

 http://web44.netzwerteserver2.de/212.0.html

Martin.

I should also point out that the next scenery build (which is happening concurrent to the v0.9.9 release and causing my head to spin 3x faster than normal (not factoring in beer)) will be based on this data export.

The editing details are not fully worked out, but the ultimate goal is that end users will be able to refine specific areas (things like city outlines, river routes, roads, etc.) and submit them for inclusion in the next scenery build.