> Right now I suspect that most users of FG are either developers or
> bleeding edge people. But the idea is that that should start changing as
> of 1.0.0. Indeed - that's *why* there's a 1.0.0, surely?

FYI: I had been on and off subscribing the fg lists and basically just
the Debian stable package user (not even the most recent release off the
fg pages!) for a year and a half until a couple of months ago, when I
actually started building from the CVS and submitting patches.

I suspect that a lot more people than those that fetch the CVS or those
that fetch from the site are those who install the package of their
favourite distribution (well, windows users probably do download the
fgrun-augmented one off the page).

V.