Martin Spott wrote:

I'm very much surprised to see that you intend to use YASim for an
aircraft, that you want to model based on existing flight data.
Do you actually expect YASim to be the right tool for that job or is it
simply leftover from using the Cub layout as basis ? I might miss the
point but to my understanding it is expected be much easier to feed
real data into JSBSim.

Just being _very_ curious  ;-)
        Martin.

We went out and flew our Rascal today to collect some more video and data. I posted some pictures here:

http://www.flightgear.org/~curt/Models/Special/Rascal110_2/

We had very light / calm winds so I'm hoping the position/attitude/velocity data comes out pretty clean.