Folks, was there a bug in the autopilot on the c172 default airplane in
0.9.8?

I fill in the fields and tick the boxes on the "Autopilot" dialog box,
take my hands off the stick and the bloody thing wanders all over the
sky.

1) Maybe this is an accurate model of the c172 autopilot? :-)

or

2) Maybe the c172 doesn't have an autopilot.

If the latter, then surely the dialog box ought not to be available (i.e
be greyed out in the relevant menu).

or (I suppose)

3) It was broken in 0.9.8 but is fixed now. I *think* I may have tried
it in 0.9.9 with the same results. Not sure. Can't check right now.

Steve.