Hi Guys,

I don't have a web page I can upload to. I have tried creating my own page on Wiki since I also have a "Flight Planner" (win32) project that is ready for beta release.

I'm quite happy working on tiles in an outward spiral pattern from NZWN until something is sorted then dump maybe even a 10x10 file somewhere for others to enjoy.

Just a note... I have flown the the KSFO are and while the statics are great the terrain is.... uhmmmm... FLAT.... I have focused on trying to get the feeling of an approach over "real" terrain and for most the tha "main" airports in NZ this is easy for me. The only one that is anywhere near "rear" by default is NZAA and possibily NZCH ( jump in here anytime Chris :->).

Cheers
Dene