AJ MacLeod wrote:

Using this patch and plib-1.8.4 on a 64Mb GeForce 420MX there is a massive improvement; not immediately noticeable, but...

Whereas before I couldn't use the Hurricane in most parts of the FG world, and got single-figure fps rates at KSFO with any a/c and Nimitz enabled, I can now take off from Nimitz _with_ the hurricane and have useable steady fps! (around 15)

My results with a similar card mirror that almost exactly - clearly the card is the limiting factor, and this patch made a *huge* difference.

--
Jon Stockill
[EMAIL PROTECTED]