On Monday 09 January 2006 12:25, Ralf Gerlich wrote:
> Note that, in order to be able to submit your data to the database later
> on, you need to use suitable digitising methods. Due to technical
> reasons we will not be able to accept modifications based on the current
> version of FlightGear Scenery Designer (v0.3.x) or in the form of binary
> scenery files (.btg). However, as  it seems, Frederic Bouvier is already
> working towards an interfacing possibility for fgsd.

Sounds great!

Obviously a FlightGear oriented app for editing the geospatial data would be
ideal but how about writing a QGIS plugin to work with QGIS and GRASS?

I'm not sure which would be more work to achieve but I recently discovered the
GRASS plugin for QGIS which allows you to edit and digitize GRASS data inside
the nice and friendly QGIS GUI.
Here's a flash demo showing what it looks like and how it works.
http://qgis.org/flash/flashwrapper.php?filename=grass_plugin1.swf

Paul