David Megginson wrote:
> On 10/02/06, Martin Spott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>   http://www.texelairport.nl/fotogroot2004/D-EFFV.jpg
>
> Looks like an Archer (PA-28-181) -- nice plane.

It definitely is a really great thing: You can load four people
(including my instructor and his girlfriend  :-)  plus luggage for a
weekend, including two tents and four sleeping bags plus food and still
travel more than three hours non-stop at 110 kts in bad weather. This
had been my longest trip during but not limited to my time as student
at the flight school.
I _love_ this aircraft - but unfortunately it has been sold end of last
year, because the reinforcement of the wing step got loose and
repairing this in Germany is terribly expensive (you have to remove
the whole wing).

Cheers,
        Martin.